How about enjoying a bespoke session on a one-to-one or small-group basis?
These are limited in number, and ideal for runners interested in any of the following, for example:
- Bored of solo running and would like company
- Planning training to meet personal targets
- Structured interval sessions, relevant to goals, to improve speed
- Guidance on appropriate warm-up, drills & muscle activation
- Efficient running technique & posture
- Understanding the benefits of training at the correct pace
- Discovering new, off-road training routes
- Help sourcing kit & other specific running-related products & services
You choose what you (and maybe up to 4 of your friends) would like from a 1hr session.
Here are just a few examples of how your session could be structured:
- 30-min supervised interval session, preceded by some technique/posture work, and consultation about what, for you, is an efficient training pace.
- 1hr accompanied off-road run, including social chat or consultation about outline plan to meet personal targets.
- 40-min accompanied easy run and a demonstration of dynamic warm-up and post-run stretching routines.
- If relatively new to running, give us an idea of your current level of ability and an outline of what you hope to get out of your running, and allow us to put together some general advice along with a short, accompanied run.
Please email RunBrighton’s Mike Bannister, who is a qualified Coach in Running Fitness with England Athletics, at email@example.com, if interested in a one-to-one or small-group session, outlining your requirements.